The list of instructions of the President of the Russian Federation following the results of the plenary session of the congress and the meeting with members of the Bureau of the RSPP has bee
A list of instructions from the President of the Russian Federation based on the results of the plenary session of the congress and the meeting with members of the RSPP bureau, which took place on March 16, 2023, has been published on the Kremlin’s website. The key ones are listed below.
To the Government of the Russian Federation together with the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs:
- take measures to attract funds from private investors for the implementation of the construction of certain facilities of the international transport corridor "North-South";
- submit proposals to stimulate the involvement of employers in the system of employers' associations.
To the Government of the Russian Federation together with the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and the executive authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation:
- develop and implement an "industrial renovation" project that provides for the construction of multimodal industrial parks, including with the use of state support measures, as well as assess the possibilities of simplified allocation of land plots for these purposes;
- consider questions on clarifying the parameters of the "industrial mortgage" mechanism, taking into account the assessment of the need to expand the scope of this mechanism, increase the volume of subsidies and the term of concessional lending.
To the Government of the Russian Federation together with the Bank of Russia and RSPP:
- consider the issue of annual publication by large Russian companies of public non-financial statements containing information on their compliance with the principles of responsible business conduct, such as stable strategic development in the Russian Federation;
- To finalize the main directions and criteria for sustainable development projects in the Russian Federation, taking into account the principles of responsible business conduct, to provide for measures of state support.
- submit proposals for introducing changes to the criminal and criminal procedural legislation in the economic sphere, providing for the reduction of excessive pressure on business;
- Establish an entrepreneurship award for Russian companies that follow the principles of responsible business conduct, consider presenting this award at the Organization's congresses.
The full list can be found here. p>